Illinois Medical Cannabis Card
How to Apply for a Medical Cannabis Card in Illinois
Chicago Cannabis Company was partnered with Leafwell.co to provide you with an easy-to-use certification service (online via telehealth) to obtain your Illinois Medical Cannabis Card. Qualifying patients must be diagnosed with a debilitating condition, as defined in the Compassionate Use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program Act, to be eligible for a medical cannabis registry identification card in Illinois.
How to get a medical cannabis card in Illinois:
Getting a medicinal cannabis certificate online via telehealth is now possible.All you have to do is:
1. Go to https://leafwell.co
2. Register online & speak to an Illinois licensed physician.
3. Get approved and instantly receive your doctor’s certificate via email.
4. Login to the state website and submit your doctor’s certificate.
5. Receive your medical card and shop in your registered Illinois dispensary. Receive your temporary medical card within 24 hours, and your physical card in 4-6 weeks. You can use your temporary card to enter a dispensary until you have your hard copy.
New certification is $299. Renewal is $149. For minors, the cost of an MMJ certificate is $399. Prices are subject to change. Don't forget to have suitable identification with you for your appointment. Driver's license or a state-produced ID card are both suitable.
Use code: CHICANNACO for $10 off the registration